HARMONIZERS ASSEMBLE! Forget your hard hats trollops, and forget your pants even, because it’s a complete HEALTH AND SAFETY NIGHTMARE in the form of Fifth Harmony’s Work From Home music video. *suggestively manhandles hammer*
It looks like these ladies have taken some vacation from their white collar jobs of dancing in front of the stock market (re: Worth It) to establish themselves on the property ladder – with the help of a few oiled-up scantily clad construction workers, no less.
- The insane ability to dance, hairflip, reject a construction worker’s advances AND use a live gas torch AT THE SAME TIME.
- One of the girls obvi feeling Bey’s Formation dreads.
- dem dances moves tho. Seriously, 2016 is seriously lacking some tenacious group choreography.
NOT LIVING FOR:
- Why Lauren never gets a solo. #JusticeForLauren.
- Ty Dolla $ign. Who even are you? This chap adds absolutely zero value to this track OR music video. Why do Fifth Harmony’s management insist on consistently including unknown rappers on FH’s tracks?